Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Galaxy Trek Nails!

My memory cad did not want to work with any of the ports in my computer :/ I finally got both of them to behave.

Galaxy Nails!!!!!! These where so much fun to do!

I started with a coat of Finger Paints It's an Original and applied a thin coat of Milani Twinkle then dabbed on a little SinfulColors Snow me White. over the white I splotched on some Wet n wild's Fergie in Gold Album (love this line! such purdy colors) Over that I was a little heavy with Insta-Dry Snappy Sorbert. I blended the sides out with a little Insta-Dry Grape Going. I added a few spots here and there in snow me white for stars, and then toped off the whole thing with quite a few layers of inm Northern Lights top coat (<3333333) Then I painted on a little Starfleet emblem in Color Shows Fierce N Tangy. (perfect yellow color but I wish it wasn't so thin :/)



I am also on a mission. I am in love with Lamborghini's Arancio Argos color. I'm determined to find a nail polish, combination of nail polishes, or mix my own polish to exactly match this crazy epic fiery color.

No comments:

Post a Comment